The number question we get asked is “How Much Does Air Duct Cleaning Cost?” Monster Vac’s pricing is based on your specific needs. In this day and age people want to shop on the internet. You get used to going to a website and finding out what something costs so that you can do comparative shopping based upon price. If you were shopping for prices for Air Duct Cleaning online you might see all kinds of incomplete pricing to give to get you hooked into calling thinking you are getting a deal. It might be possible for some companies to advertise a price online if they provide a limited or incomplete service. With Monster Vac it isn’t possible to give you an estimate online because we first need to know about your building and about your special needs and requirements.
Here are the Factors that Affect Our Pricing:
- When Monster Vac gives you a quote for our services, the price we give you is based upon the proper, entire home and HVAC system cleaning.
- We tailor our service to each individual customer. Everyone’s home is different. Every commercial building is different. Each customer has different requests for us, each customer has unique needs and requirements.
- Because each project is different and because we tailor our service to each individual customer’s needs and because we honor the prices that we quote, it is important that we speak to each customer before we can give a quote on a project.
- To us at Monster Vac the whole concept of advertising low but incomplete prices on the internet or in print media is a dishonest way of conducting business.
- When we price a project we need to understand how much time it will take to complete, what type of equipment we will use on your project and what supplies will be necessary to complete the project. We then price the project based upon what it will cost us to provide that service plus what margin we need to add on in order to stay in business.
- All Monster Vac technicians are trained and certified, not just one employee (typically the owner) at the company like our competition.
- Each of our trucks use a patented processes that has the strongest suction in the industry.
So give us a call and let’s discuss your needs and the unique circumstances of your project. Estimates are Free!