A. CLEAN YOUR COOLING COILS, RE-HEAT COILS, AND DRAIN PAN:
After 25 years of cleaning commercial HVAC Systems, Monster Vac knows what’s REALLY important to maximize the indoor air quality and efficiency of your building’s HVAC system: CLEAN THE COOLING COILS, RE-HEAT COILS, AND DRAIN PAN. This is by far the best way to spend your HVAC system maintenance dollars—one that delivers the highest return-on-investment (ROI). For a fraction of what traditional HVAC system duct cleaning costs, Monster Vac can clean away the FILTHY, AIR-FLOW RESTRICTING CONTAMINATION that causes so many commercial HVAC system problems. We utilize a NADCA-Certified, Pressurized Wet-Cleaning Method that will leave your coils free from dirt and microbial contamination.
A thorough cleaning of these components will:
- Restore your systems air flow to the same level as when it was new,
- Dramatically improve the energy efficiency of your HVAC system,
- Restore your ability to effectively re-balance air distribution within your building, and remove the primary source of worry for microbial contamination and the health-related consequences for your tenants.
The final steps of our thorough cleaning process:
- We treat your coils with an EPA-registered, time-released anti-microbial biocide that will protect them from re-contamination for a full year
- We will then issue a Certificate Of Cleanliness for your coil system
- Implement A Coil Maintenance Program:
Monster Vac will then implement a Coil Maintenance Program designed to keep your coil system clean…and CERTIFIED. Monster Vac recommends that your coil system be re-cleaned and re-treated with an anti-microbial biocide once a year.
B. PLAN AND BUDGET FOR DUCT CLEANING
Flexible HVAC Cleaning Options:
If your building’s duct system is dirty and/or contains microbial contamination, Monster Vac will work with you to develop and implement a cleaning strategy that is planned, strategic, and cost effective.
- We can strategically clean a portion of your building every quarter, or even every year…without disrupting your tenants or cross-contaminating the rest of your HVAC system or the occupied areas of your building.
- Distribute the cost of cleaning the entire system over a longer period of time, allowing you to continually improve the condition of your system and budget at the same time. DON’T BREAK THE BANK!!